The “100 for 100” campaign is a donor program specially created to enable 100 small-to-medium independent businesses (no larger than 1 – 250 employees including the founder) throughout the USA to support the fight to end violence against women (VAW) by donating just $100 to the Celebrity Male Role Model Pixel Reveal campaign.
How “100 For 100″ Works:
All businesses need to do to join “100 For 100” is to donate just $100 dollars to reveal a block of 100 pixels (credit card or Paypal) via the special “100 For 100″ donation page: http://www.razoo.com/story/The-100-For-100-Campaign
Participating U.S.-based businesses will automatically receive a tax exempt e-receipt via email as well as a separate email with a link showing you the pixels your donation has revealed.
We welcome most categories of SMEs/SMBs, particularly the following types:
- Female-founded, female-run, and female-friendly businesses
- Health and wellness businesses
- Food and beverage businesses (excluding alcohol manufacturers)
- Ethical fashion and beauty businesses
- Arts-focused businesses
We do not accept donations from:
- Businesses selling and manufacturing weapons of any kind (guns, knives etc)
- Alcohol manufacturing businesses
- Businesses that have a history of exploiting women, children, and pets
How “100 For 100″ Donors Will Benefit:
The “100 For 100” program is a simple and affordable way for your business to publicly show your support for the fight against VAW with the special “100 For 100” Donor Privilege Package:
- A “100 For 100″ donor logo gallery on the Pixel Reveal campaign website where visitors can click on each logo to be taken to your business’s website. This logo gallery would be organised according to type of business.
- A Pinterest “100 For 100″ logo gallery featuring “100 For 100″ donors.
- A special Pixel Reveal badge that you can easily embed on your business’s website.
- A weekly blog announcement featuring the logo and bio of all “100 For 100″ donors for that week which will be shared with The Pixel Project’s Facebook and Twitter communities as well as NCADV’s Facebook page.
- A special “100 For 100″ testimonial page where participating businesses can have their supporting quote and a picture of their founder/CEO up together.
- A short 3-question written interview about why you support ending VAW. This interview will be published on the Pixel Reveal campaign blog as part of the special “100 For 100” blog interview series. Interviews will be published within 2 weeks of submission from donors.
Through this package, “100 For 100″ donors may be able to reach a potential new audience of:
- Over 35,000 via The Pixel Project’s social media communities.
- Over 65,000 via NCADV’s Facebook page.
How the Funds Raised Will Be Used
As part of our commitment to transparency and in good faith to our donors, the following link provides clear breakdowns of how The Pixel Project and NCADV respectively plan to spend our share of the funds: