Hello, Ilona Andrews fans:
Interested in claiming the FABULOUS “Read For Pixels” donor perk featuring the opportunity to name a minor character in either the next book set in the KATE DANIELS or HIDDEN LEGACY world?
Before you make your donation, please carefully read the very reasonable terms and conditions from Ilona Andrews as listed out below before going for the perk as you will be expected to abide by it.
1. This is all about supporting The Pixel Project’s “Read for Pixels” campaign in a fun way. We are donating this reward with good cheer, and the donor agrees to accept the reward in the same spirit.
2. We, Ilona Andrews (Ilona and Gordon Andrews), agree to provide the donor who claims this “Read for Pixels” perk the honour of naming a minor character in our next book set in either the KATE DANIELS world or HIDDEN LEGACY world. The donor may choose the story world they prefer or just name a character for the next book scheduled to be published in 2018.
3. Should the donor have a strong preference for naming a character in one of the two story worlds, they acknowledge that they may have to wait for a while longer to see the name in print and agree to abide by our publishing schedules.
4. The donor may name the minor character after themselves or name the character in honour of a friend or family member or even just name the character any name they wish.
5. The donor may also choose to submit either their full name and/or a picture (no nudity) to be used as a minor character in the upcoming novel.
6. The donor agrees that we can use the name they select for the character in our book, and they grant that right to us, our publishers, and to whatever edition or from the book may take in the future. The donor also understands that the inclusion of their chosen name for the character in the story in no way earns them any sort of monetary or other compensation whatsoever.
7. If the donor changes their mind about the inclusion of their name for the character in the book, they may notify us in writing. We can only promise they’ll be removed if the notification comes before the book goes to print.
8. If it is apparent that the donor is using their donation for evil intentions, we reserve the right to back out of this agreement. Evil intentions include, but are not limited to, the aforementioned request that we are asked to use a person’s name with the intention of causing them embarrassment.
9. We are not obligated to show the donor the pages in which the name of the character will appear prior to the publication of the book or story. If we do so, it will be a courtesy and will not bind us to make any changes requested by the donor.
10. We promise to send a signed copy of the published book to the donor free of charge to the address they provide. We also have the right to include any additional gifts, such as buttons, wombats, pens, other free books, pocket lint, or magic potions as we see fit.